Key information about Journeys for Change is as follows:
- About us and why we do what we do: http://www.journeysforchange.org/about-us
- What is a learning journey: http://www.journeysforchange.org/about-us/what-is-a-learning-journey
- A typical day: http://www.journeysforchange.org/journeys/a-typical-day
- Profile of participants: Age - Typically late 20s to 60s. Nationalities - varied. Backgrounds - varied, but all participants are people who are in leadership positions.
- Life-changing stories:
- One of our participants credited the journey with helping him move from an executive position at JPMorgan in London into a job that he's passionate about working for a social venture fund.
- One of our participants was so inspired by the journey that she shifted from a Chief Exec role in a UK Strategic Health Authority into the social enterprise sector.
- One retired Chinese businessman said the journey helped inspire him to start a social enterprise in Hong Kong.
- One of our participants, an Associate Professor, described the experience as life-changing to help her pioneer the introduction of social entrepreneurship into the curriculum in Alaska.
- Testimonials: http://www.journeysforchange.org/testimonials
- Our upcoming journeys: http://www.journeysforchange.org/journeys
For further information, please write to us at info [at] journeysforchange.org.
Past Media Coverage:
"More than just a journey" Red Magazine, April 2015
"Changing Perspectives Through Experiential Learning" The Guardian, 20 April 2012
"India: The Mother of Invention" The New Zealand Herald: Element Magazine, 26 March 2013
"Taking the Plunge: 'Journeys for Change' Dive Into India's Social Enterprise World" NextBillion, 29 June 2011
"Journeys for Change—Social Entrepreneurship Journeys in India and Across the World" The Good Collector, 9 July 2012
"Mind your own business" MidDay, 28 March 2012
- Catherine BrownCountry Director, KyrgyzstanMercy Corps"The journey provided an excellent opportunity to meet dynamic and compassionate social change leaders who are not only inspirational but also work hard to deliver their mission."