Key information about Journeys for Change is as follows:
- About us and why we do what we do: http://www.journeysforchange.org/about-us
- What is a learning journey: http://www.journeysforchange.org/about-us/what-is-a-learning-journey
- A typical day: http://www.journeysforchange.org/journeys/a-typical-day
- Profile of participants: Age - Typically late 20s to 60s. Nationalities - varied. Backgrounds - varied, but all participants are people who are in leadership positions.
- Life-changing stories:
- One of our participants credited the journey with helping him move from an executive position at JPMorgan in London into a job that he's passionate about working for a social venture fund.
- One of our participants was so inspired by the journey that she shifted from a Chief Exec role in a UK Strategic Health Authority into the social enterprise sector.
- One retired Chinese businessman said the journey helped inspire him to start a social enterprise in Hong Kong.
- One of our participants, an Associate Professor, described the experience as life-changing to help her pioneer the introduction of social entrepreneurship into the curriculum in Alaska.
- Testimonials: http://www.journeysforchange.org/testimonials
- Our upcoming journeys: http://www.journeysforchange.org/journeys
For further information, please write to us at info [at] journeysforchange.org.
Past Media Coverage:
"More than just a journey" Red Magazine, April 2015
"Changing Perspectives Through Experiential Learning" The Guardian, 20 April 2012
"India: The Mother of Invention" The New Zealand Herald: Element Magazine, 26 March 2013
"Taking the Plunge: 'Journeys for Change' Dive Into India's Social Enterprise World" NextBillion, 29 June 2011
"Journeys for Change—Social Entrepreneurship Journeys in India and Across the World" The Good Collector, 9 July 2012
"Mind your own business" MidDay, 28 March 2012
- Biplab DasDirectorCredit Suisse"Great value for money. The journey delivered more than promised and more than anticipated."
"As a result of coming on the journey, I am discussing a new collaborative effort in the financial access arena with a potential partner in India."